Every corporation has a different approach, strategy, and policy when it comes to hiring and relocating employees. We understand the complexities of moving and work with corporations the same way we work with individual clients. We create a customized approach that differs depending on what each company and employee requires. We work to complement and assist internal departments with employees’ moves by providing detailed personalized services for clients moving to the SUBURBS.
With our extensive experience and knowledge of the moving process, we plan out all aspects of the move for your employees or prospective employees.
- Pre-hire consultation for potential employees
- Employee on-boarding service
- Assist with budget creation for the move and housing
- Cost of living analysis
- Customized tools to track and store moving details
Suburban Settlers will organize all of the large scale, pre-move items ensuring when the move date comes, your employees' move is expedited as seamlessly as possible.
- Home marketing and sale services
- Property management
- Lease cancellation
- Packing and shipping assistance
- Storage coordination
- Car movers
- Domestic and International move assistance
Before the move, we meet with clients to show potential homes as well as town options. We also review commuting routes, school possibilities, as well as personal and family needs.
- Evaluate neighborhoods and towns based on interests
- Collaborate with local realtors, mortgage brokers, and home inspectors
- Home purchase or rental assistance
- Temporary housing options
- Review of school options
- Discuss commuting options
- Neighborhood guides
The move is underway, but now the details of settling in. We can take care of everything for a smooth transition from utility set up to area tours, so employees can focus on work.
- Delivery and unpacking of household goods
- Home organization and set-up
- Interior decorating services
- Arranging service installation- internet, cable, utilities
- Coordination with professional tradesman- painting and handyman
- Home to desk logistics
- Automobile lease/purchase
- Local area tour
- Designate commuting routes
As exciting as moving to a new location can be, it can also feel overwhelming. We offer Post-Move support to each individual and family.
- Recommend professionals in the area
- Suggestions on local eateries and interest-based activities
- Cultural services (local customs, tips, and tricks)
- Networking and employment assistance for spouse
- Personal introductions to like-minded families in the new community through local guides
- Navigating public transportation options
temporary / intern moves
Your company has a first-rate intern program for work, but not for housing. Let us take care of that for you! Your company can offer interns a full moving package with housing options.
- Identify and facilitate short term housing options
- Coordinate with furniture rental companies
- Move-in guide
- Designate commuting routes
- Navigate public transportation options
Suburban Settlers can assist with procuring the full range of documentation that one might need when relocating including:
- Immigration Assistance (visas and green cards)
- U.S. temporary and permanent visas
- Social security cards
- Driver's licenses
- Car registration
- U.S. estate planning documentation
- Banking & insurance services
- Tax professionals
- Customs and insurance information